A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director looking to run an established, successful small animal practice. We are proud to have a loyal client base and a real family feel within our team.
The practice is located in East Sussex which is a combination of beautiful sea views coupled with the green countryside of the Sussex Downs. Both have outstanding walks, horse riding, dog walking and mountain biking paths.
Single site practice with a 3.5 vet team, supported by a Head Veterinary Nurse and a Practice Administrator. The average working week is usually around 37.5 hours with a share in the Saturday rota (1:3) and no OOH.
You will be an excellent communicator that can dynamically lead and develop a clinical team, inspiring and developing both them and yourself to achieve great things together.
There are ample opportunities for management training, as well as a CPD allowance to help you to further your clinical development.
- Very attractive & competitive salary, benefits and lucrative profit sharing bonus scheme
- Up to 8 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Ongoing CPD tailored around your skills and interests
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Private healthcare cover and pet discounts
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
For more information on this role or to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01392691032