My client is seeking an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in this Greater Manchester practice. The ideal candidate will be confident with 1 years' + experience as you will be working alongside a Lead Veterinary Surgeon.
They’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how they work.
The practice runs a 4-day week rota to assist with an excellent work life balance. You will be experienced working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give patients the best outcomes.
They have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
In return my client can offer outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
For more information, call Joe on 01392 793733 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org