My clients pride themselves in combining your quality of life with your career opportunities. They are Investors in People accredited, showing their commitment to their staff and how much they are valued.
My clients have an exciting opportunity for Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join them on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
They have the only RCVS accredited Hospital on the Isle of Wight allowing you to work on a diverse range of emergency and critical cases. The hospital is supported by their 3 branches
Their state of the art hospital is equipped with 6 anaesthetic stations, Laparoscopic kit, ECG, ultrasound, Digital X-ray, fibre optic endoscopes and a dental suite allowing their staff to consistently deliver high quality diagnostic and surgical patient care. They have a dedicated team of 14 vets, 13 nurses and 13 receptionists who as a team provide an excellent support network and pride themselves in delivering clinical excellence to all. They also value the success and development of their staff and fully support and encourage a diverse range of CPD opportunities aimed at developing the teams clinical interests including certificates with currently 3 colleagues studying towards cert in Medicine and Surgery.
Our benefits include:
- Attractive salary of up to £66k depending on experience plus bonus and pension scheme
- Relocation package
- 4 day working week with flexibility if required
- OOH rota shared with sister practice so approx. 1 in 15 weekday night and 1 in 15 weekends
- Support towards a certificate for the right candidate
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with their Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme plus time in lieu for bank holidays worked
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Discounted pet care
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org