My client is looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to their loyal clients and their pets.
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. The facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. The Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
In return you will receive:
- Generous salary structure
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota
- Varied case load (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases)
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
You will work an average of 37 hours per week (4 days) on full-time pay. You will be required to work shifts within their opening hours and also be part of our weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends.
For more information, call Joe on 01392 793733 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org