My clients are looking to recruit a Specialist in Diagnostic Imaging to join their established team of specialists and referrals vets in Orthopaedics and Spinal Surgery, Soft Tissue Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Dermatology and Anaesthesia. There is support from NHS-trained radiographers, imaging intern, rotating interns and excellent nursing team. The clinic has recently been completely refurbished (£2 million) and facilities in our brand new advanced imaging suite include new Siemens 1.5T Magnetom Essenza MRI, 16-slice Siemens Somatom CT and GE Logiq S8 ultrasound scanners, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, and PACS. Facilities also include dedicated endoscopy and radioiodine treatment suites. A recent RCVS PSS inspection concluded “A practice of which to be very proud”.
The practice is located in the Northwest of England. The practice location is well connected to Liverpool, Manchester and London by road and rail and there are two international airports within 35 minutes' drive. Beautiful countryside is close by in North Wales and also the Lake District (World Heritage site).
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' (of equivalent time off if on rota for clinical roles) with their Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- £2600 CPD allowance over 10 days, plus 3 days for consultancy (CPD, committees).
- RCVS, VDS, Specialist College and Specialist RCVS registration fees paid
- Online RCVS library membership
- Contributory pension (10% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution)
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Income protection
- Private healthcare (family cover)
Applicants should be an accredited specialist in Diagnostic Imaging (“exam-ready” candidates will also be considered). Duties will include in-house and referred ultrasonographic, MR and CT interpretations. Employment requires membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
This would suit someone looking for a full time position (4.5 days a week), but exact hours and working pattern can be agreed with some flexibility. The starting date is also negotiable, and for candidates who would consider a re-location we can look to cover the relocation costs.
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org