Are you an accomplished and experienced veterinary surgeon? Are you looking to take a step up into a senior role?
Would you love the opportunity to run your own branch?
My clients are a 100% small animal practice set in a busy single vet clinic with a supportive nursing team. This branch is part of the larger group, with their Tier 3 Hospital just 20 minutes away. They have multiple certificate holders based here, as well as a permanent MRI centre. Their experienced Clinical Director is also a certificate holder, and is available for support whenever needed.
This role is full-time and permanent, working 4 days per week (08:15 to 19:00) with minimal weekend work.
They are extremely proud of their loyal and dedicated client base, allowing them to have a varied caseload and expecting them to work up cases to a high standard.
In return for your hard work, they can offer you:
- A salary of £45,000 to £60,000 DOE + lucrative bonus scheme
- Fantastic holiday allowance: 5 weeks + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an extra 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously funded and full encouraged CPD allowance – they have a thirst for learning and improving clinical standards!
- All professional fees paid (RCVS, VDS)
- Company pension scheme – auto-enrolment and hassle free
- Access to their SharesSave scheme, allowing you to share in the profits of the business
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- Certificate support and funding for the right candidate
- A range of other flexible benefits such as GymFlex, Cycle to Work, Perkbox and more!
Are you ready to take the next step? Please apply today!
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to email@example.com