This practice covers a large area of South Hampshire and has a team of 15 friendly Small Animal Vets, 3 Night Vets and 5 Equine Vets. This site acts as the hub of their operations and features a modern small animal hospital. They also have their dedicated night service.
Are you looking for a new clinical challenge whilst maintaining a great work life balance…? If so this could be the role for you.
This Tier 3 Hospital on the Sunny Hampshire Coast has a vacancy for an experienced Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary surgeon to complement their friendly and motivated team to provide exceptional out-of-hours care. The vacancy has arisen due to our colleague taking up an internship position.
- Exceptional equipment
- Support from a well-qualified and experienced vet ‘day' team including multiple advanced practitioners
- Excellent, motivated, dedicated night nursing team
- Highly competitive salary, up to 60k
- Fully supported CPD to Certificate level if desired
- Excellent rolling rota:
- On average 7 nights on and 14 nights off
- On call back up from experienced ECC vets guaranteed
- Potential for well-paid locum day work within group if desired
- Company Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme
For more information, call Joe on 01392 793733 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org