Our lovely clients run a small animal practice in the pleasant market town of Chesterfield, surrounded by the beautiful Derbyshire countryside, fantastic for all outdoor activities. Sheffield is easily accessible too.
The practice is a happy supportive team with 8 vets, including 2 certificate holders, and 11 qualified nurses. They are looking for a Orthopaedic specialist Vet to take on the case loads as their original specialist is leaving.
All the usual toys. You would be working a 4.5 days week, no OOH and 1:6 weekends
Ideally you will have these Key skills and attributes:
- Have UK experience and a range of competency knowledge of emergency work, varies surgeries, varies caseloads and medical knowledge and skills.
- Customer service orientation - be pro active in developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external)
- Anticipating and providing solutions to customer's needs
- Results focused - the willingness and flexibility to work to deadlines and targets
- Quality of work - the candidate will demonstrate a commitment to high standards and continuously seeking improvement (self-reflection with evidence based clinical governance), and he/she will demonstrate a commitment to quality in their own work and takes pride in achieving results
- Adapts to change - the candidate accepts new ideas, tries new approaches and responds positively to changing circumstances
- Communications skills (written/verbal) - express ideas effectively in individual and group situations, adjusting language and terminology to the characteristics and needs of the target audience
- Team work - works productively and cooperatively within a team and with other teams, shares information and common goals, supports and encourages other's
For more information please contact Pippa on 01392 248762 or email email@example.com