Due to a rapidly expanding, variable and interesting case load, we are looking to recruit referral nurses to support our clients specialist disciplines in Cheshire.
They're a nurse led hospital and rely on a brilliant team of talented nurses to help them in the mission to deliver the best small animal care in the north west. If you’ve got referral experience already or are considering a move to a referral centre team then we’d love to hear from you!
My clients are located in modern facilities with free onsite parking, and within an easy commute from Runcorn, historic Chester, Liverpool and Warrington.
On a permanent, full time or part time basis they are looking to recruit RVNs to support their specialist disciplines and assist in providing high standards of client and inpatient care. Potential candidates will have a passion for managing patients with complex and long term care requirements, have an interest in their clinical conditions and are looking to develop their nursing skills through additional qualifications financially supported by the hospital.
My clients are a friendly, fun bunch so if you’re not quite sure referrals are for you but would like to find out more we offer taster days to give you a feel of what hospital life is like. Just get in touch using the contact details below and it could be the start of something amazing for the new year!
In this rewarding role you will be expected to:
• Identify patient care requirements, focusing on their needs and acting upon them
• Resolve or report patients’ needs or problems to an extended team
• Follow care regulations and standards
• Work within, and cooperate with, a large multi discipline team
• Have a good understanding of radiography techniques
As a market leader in small animal care we offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that include:
* Competitive salary
* Increased leave for long service and a day off for your Birthday
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Personal development plan to support your career pathway and CPD allowance
* 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
* Additional leave for personal milestones such as birthdays, starting school and moving, plus an extra week off when getting married or entering into a civil partnership
* Subsidised canteen (lunch provided daily) and free parking
* Professional membership paid for
For more information, call Josh on 01392 249649 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org