Full time Registered Veterinary Nurse opportunity at our clients practice in West Yorkshire.
This super practice is a wonderful place to work, and that's why they are growing. Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by, and that’s why the opportunity to join this team is an unmissable opportunity.
They are looking for an excellent nurse who is able to thrive in a well-equipped small animal practice. You will have great communication skills, be passionate about promoting preventative healthcare in pets and be equally at home in the consulting room as in the theatre as you join a friendly practice team. Confident and with a naturally caring disposition, you will fit seamlessly alongside the prcatice family as you work with vets and receptionists to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pet alike. You would be required to work 37.5hrs/week (no OOH) which includes a share of Saturdays.
Further team member benefits include:
• £500 CPD allowance per year
• No out-of-hours
• Health care scheme
• Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
• Team bonus scheme
• Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
• Internal recognition scheme
• Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Cycle to work scheme
• Practice social events
• FitBit contributions and weekly competitions
• Opportunity for career development
If this position is of interest to yourself or for more information on the role please email email@example.com or call 01392 249139.