They are looking for a friendly team member, who has good general nursing experience and a dedication for delivering the very best healthcare to clients and patients. You will have great communication skills, be passionate about promoting preventative healthcare in pets and be equally at home in the consulting room as in the theatre. Nurses are encouraged to use all their nursing skills to their full potential in a supportive environment with a strong emphasis on animal welfare, while providing excellent customer service.
The well-equipped surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards with digital x-ray, ultrasound, nurses consult room, separate kennels/cattery/isolation and separate prep/ theatre and in-house laboratory facilities.
- RCVS & VDS fees payed
- Generous CPD allowance
- Your birthday off
- No OOH, on call or overnight in-patient checks
- Social events
- Christmas day/boxing day off
- 4 weeks holiday per year and additional week after 2 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Purina staff food scheme
- Cakes and Pizza on crazy days! Including FAT FRIDAY!!
- Vets who help with the cleaning (might even make you a cuppa)
If this position is of interest to yourself or for more information on the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 249139.