Looking for a friendly family run practice to develop your skills?
My clients are looking for an experienced RVN to join their team in their family-run practice in London.
You need to be keen to be involved in all aspects of nursing from anaesthesia, dentistry and x-ray, to clinics and inpatient care. Their nurses get involved at every level and your skills will be fully utilised. They see a wide variety of species including exotics – from small furries and rabbits to all sorts of reptiles.
They treasure their very happy working environment and have a close-knit team, as well as wonderful, bonded clients. They pride themselves on the level of service they offer their clients, and always work to the highest standards. They have a small team, and a warm, family-run feel!
- Excellent salary and benefits package; including cash back / refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropody fees etc, increasing holiday entitlement plus generous shopping and leisure discounts.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Can accrue more leave with “time off in lieu” flexible working
- CPD is vigorously encouraged and funded
- No OOH or on call.
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- Minimal share of daytime weekend rota (1:10) at our Small Animal Hospital in leafy Wimbledon Village.
If you would like any further details or wish to apply for the position, please contact me on 01392 691031 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.