Due to on-going expansion, my client requires a qualified Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to their clients and their pets!
My client is a high quality, low-cost veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of walk-in/appointments. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
Who they need
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of their dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
What they offer
- Salary up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- RCVS registration fees
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle Scheme
- Well structured rota
With their great facilities and supportive team they will support you to be the best nurse you can be.
Your standard working hours will be 40 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts within the opening hours. You will also be part of the weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. You will get time off during the week to make up for the weekend hours worked. Please note, these opening hours will change as the customer base grows.