My clients pride themselves in combining your quality of life with your career opportunities. They are Investors in People accredited, showing their commitment to their staff and how much they are valued.
They have a great opportunity available for an experienced vet to join them in there practice.
They are an established practice with an excellent local reputation and loyal, mostly insured client base. They have all the facilities and equipment one would expect to ensure their patients receive the best treatment possible.
Their friendly team of 6 vets is supported by experienced nurses and receptionists, all of whom share their passion for the provision of high standards of veterinary care.
This is a full-time position working a 4 day week, you will be required to work a share in the 1:6 Saturday shift although there is no OOH or on call required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience, and they would also welcome applications from vets who already have post graduate qualifications with an interest in developing the practice in their particular area of expertise.
You will receive an attractive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays.
- Generous financial support for your CPD and Certificate training encouraged.
- Staff discount scheme on pet food and products.
- RCVS and VDS memberships paid.
- Bonus Scheme, Pension and Share options.
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, discounted pet products and much more!
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org