My clients pride themselves in combining your quality of life with your career opportunities. They are Investors in People accredited, showing their commitment to their staff and how much they are valued.
The practice is in a lovely town with excellent transport links; trains to Brighton take 30 minutes, and it will take you 90 minutes to head into London. The practice is in small community town with the same fantastic transport links back into the big city! The surroundings are a beautiful combination of English seaside, coupled with the green countryside of the Sussex Downs boasting outstanding walks, horse riding, dog walking and mountain biking paths.
Both of their practices are modern and well equipped with all the usual toys, including an on-site lab, digital x-ray, dental x-ray and ultrasound. They provide gold standard care to a loyal client base. They are extremely proud to have received RCVS accreditation for Small Animal General Practice in both practices.
They are a friendly and highly skilled team, made up of 4 Veterinary Surgeons, 9 Veterinary Nurses, 5 Receptionists and a Practice Director.
32 hours per week average, working 4 days per week. They share the Saturday rota, which would be 1:4 from 08:00 to 16:00. Their OOH is provided by a separate local practice, meaning that there is no requirement for OOH within the rota, and they don't open on Bank Holidays! You will play a vital role in managing their caseload with surgery (case ownership is encouraged!) and consult days being varied, whilst being fully supported by the team.
What can they offer you?
- A highly competitive salary + lucrative bonus scheme
- Fantastic holiday allowance, 5 weeks + bank holidays (+ every Sunday off!)
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase 2 extra weeks of annual leave!
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD allowance
- All professional fees paid (RCVS, VDS)
- Access to their ShareSave scheme, allowing you to share in the profits of the business
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, GymFlex, Perkbox and more!
They are a caring employer who value their people. They understand the importance of work/life balance within the industry which is why they will consider all applications requiring flexible working.
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org