EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IDEALLY SUITED FOR A NEW GRADUATE AND AN EXPERIENCED VET!
- Progressive small animal practice in vibrant Norwich
- Purpose-built hospital (BHVA Award Winner)
- 14 Strong, friendly and supportive vet team with certificates in Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging, Medicine, Ophthalmology and Endoscopy.
- Stimulating and supportive environment with weekly clinical meeting and morning rounds. Continual development of individuals is actively encouraged
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- No “on-call” for new graduate in the first year then “twilight shifts” supporting the emergency and critical care vets before full involvement (1 week in 12) in the Norwich Night Vet Emergency Service with lots of time off to compensate.
- DR X-ray, Vivid 7/Mylab ultrasounds, dental xray, full in house lab, hydrotherapy/physiotherapy suite
For more information on this role or to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392691032