You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
Join a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
Your standard working hours will be 20 hours per week and you’ll be required to work shifts within the opening hours. You will also be part of the weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. You will get time off during the week to make up for the weekend hours worked.
Why You Should Apply:
- Salary up to (FTE)£54,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cyclescheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well-structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
For more information, call Joe on 01392 793733 or email your CV to email@example.com