My clients are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic, Veterinary Surgeon. Who is committed to providing high standards of patient care and promote good staff morale and positive culture, whilst leading by example and motivating the team towards the common goal of achieving excellence.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ qualified experience, this is not essential, but preferred. Be able to perform routine surgeries and have good consulting skills. Excellent client care essential.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis at 36 hours over 4 days per week with 1:3 Saturday mornings. Ideally the candidate will work between our clients two branches when necessary.
- MRCVS registered
- Good sense of humour (darker side of the spectrum)
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a great team player
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- VDS paid
- CPD paid without limit
- BSAVA / Vets North attendance paid
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff Discount
- PG Certificates encouraged and supported
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org