My clients small friendly local practice are looking for an experienced RVN to join the team Head Veterinary Nurse to lead their team and shape the future of their practice.
If you are an experienced RVN that takes pride in delivering excellent patient focussed care as well as supporting your team and clients and would like to use your RVN skill to the full then get in touch.
Must be RCVS registered, previous head nurse or working in a senior role ideal and clinical coach experience desired (or willing to train)
In return they offer:
- 40 hour working week and 1 in 3 Saturdays with shifts between the hours of 8-6:30pm and 8-1pm on Saturdays
- No OOH
- Usual inclusions Pension, annual leave
- Company sick pay benefit
- Cash Back health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
- CPD encouraged with Generous allowance and time off given
- Salary ranging from £28,000.00-£34,000 per year
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com