Full time (40 hours), part time or even just weekend work positions are available!
The bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment.
You will join a supportive team of 2 vets, 3 RVN’s and 2 receptionists that have created a family feel and enjoy socialising.
You will be a dynamic and proactive Vet with solid medical and surgical skills and able to embrace all aspects of the Veterinary Surgeon role. You will be required to work occasional sole charge, and should be confident with this.
My clients offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that includes;
- Pension scheme
- One hour paid lunch break blocked off in diary
- 30 minutes break for catch up time
- No out of hours
- Finish at 7pm with overtime very rare
- Evidence based medicine practiced and encouraged
- Colleague welfare top priority
- Time off for birthday and holiday allowance increases with service
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
They also have a generous CPD allowance and are keen to help you progress in your career with funding towards a certificate.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org