My clients are currently seeking a Veterinary Surgeon interested in working in an emergency and critical care environment to complete their existing team. You will be part of an extremely friendly and supportive team of Vets, Registered Nurses and Receptionists.
They offer a great work / life balance, working 1 week of nights in every 6 weeks. You will be part of the well-established night service and work within a recently refurbished practice. You will benefit from on-call support and fantastic nursing staff. Where patients stay on site and handover of patient care is taken care of by the day team, you can follow your cases through and will be supported by an RVN during the night. You will enjoy a busy and varied caseload and can develop your skills with a CPD package and in-house training offered internally.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- A variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Relocation Packages available
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.
For more information call us on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org