My client are looking for a part time Registered Veterinary Nurse with a passion for inpatient care to work their twilight shift: 3.30pm-12:00am Mondays and Tuesdays.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, caring and proactive individual that can think outside the box, whilst remaining calm and positive. This would suit an individual who’s a bit of a night owl and likes to work in a small team; working closely with other personnel at all times is essential in order to ensure the smooth running of the wards.
This position has a high focus on inpatient care; involving undertaking nursing duties and providing a holistic approach to care including, feeding, walking, providing TLC, grooming and providing water to patients.
They also offer great opportunities in respect to personal development; this would be something the ideal candidate would be keen on to progress with.
- Nursing critical and intensive patients
- Administering medications and carrying out treatments including drain management, physiotherapy and feeding tubes
- Working as part of a team, alongside another RVN, ACA and intern.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
- Assisting with patient handovers and liaising with owners
Previous experience of ECC nursing or within a referral practice is desirable but not essential.
Benefit package includes:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Birthday off work
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would be interested in this position or would like more information please call Charlotte on 01392 249 647 or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com