My client currently has a vacancy for a registered veterinary nurse to be the main branch nurse at our independent small animal practice. This is a beautiful, recently refurbished branch practice supported by their 24-hour hospital in nearby Brighton.
The right candidate will be friendly, motivated and have at least 1 years’ post-qualification experience.They are proud of their excellent reputation, which is down to their fantastic staff who are a dynamic and welcoming team.
- Well-equipped branch practice with its own x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and theatre facilities.
- Supported by their Brighton hospital practice offering First Opinion, ECC & Referral services.
- Dedicated on-site night team at the Brighton hospital for continuity of care.
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience and further qualifications
- 37.5 hours a week inclusive of a weekend rota shared fairly among the whole team
- 4-day week with a set day off each week
- Approximately one full weekend and two half weekends in 14 with time-off in lieu.
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- VDS and RCVS registration fees paid
They value a high standard of patient and client care, are forward-thinking and actively encourage and support their RVNs to pursue their passions and interests.
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com