They can offer you a friendly working environment based in the heart of the community and the opportunity to join a team that prides itself on delivering excellent client care and pet welfare standards.
This spacious surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including a dedicated operating theatre, in-house laboratory/ultrasound/digital x-ray and dentistry facilities.
This practice is open to full or part time applicants, with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Saturday mornings are on a rota basis of 1 in 3 (9am – 1pm). No Sunday’s, no OOH and no sole charge!
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
• Competitive salary package dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
• CPD allowance
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)