My client is looking for an experienced equine vet to join their team at one of their practices in Kent.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team of vets, nurses and receptionists.
The position is ambulatory with their range of portable equipment including; x-ray, ultrasound, respiratory and gastroscopes, shockwave, laser and motorised dentistry. Plus, access to anaesthesia and theatre equipment at one of their sites.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced and wants to work with the practice to excel in their field of interest.
- Five weeks holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Paid Professional membership fees
- 1 in 6 OOH weekend rota with time off in lieu
- Generous CPD allowance encouraged to certificate level
- Discount for your own animals
- Package commensurate with experience.
- Weekday working hours are 8.00am-6.00pm, or 8.30am-6.30pm
For more information call us directly on 01392 793733 or email your CV to email@example.com