Our clients are currently looking for a Full Time Small Animal Vet with a minimum of 3 years UK experience to help with their busy caseload.
You would be joining a very friendly team of 5 FTE Vets, 10 RVNs, 6 Receptionists and a Practice Manager.
They are a well-equipped, modern Practice with the usual toys including dental x-ray, AO-ASIF kit including air drill (they do most of their orthopaedics), ultrasound machine and multi parameter monitor.
The rota is a 4 day week (40 hours), 9am-7pm. One Saturday in 3, 9am - 6pm. Saturdays are emergency only with no pre-booked appointments; there are 2 Vets, 2 Nurses and 2 receptionists working on Saturdays. No Sunday work, no OOH. You would have 1 operating day and 3 consult days per week.
A normal day would look like:
- 9-10am, admits and transfers from OOH (if any).
- 10-1pm, 15 min consults (30 min for complex cases and euthanasia)
- 1-3pm, check your in patients, lunch and admin work.
- The operating Vet doesn’t have any appointments in the afternoon so usually manages to deal with the ops list but you are free to help between 1-3pm if you want to do your own stuff (ie, ultrasounds or minor procedures)
- 3-6pm, 15 min consults
Just some of the benefits our clients can offer you are:
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Company Pension Scheme and other perks
- Funded and encouraged CPD
- An extra day off for your Birthday
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org