My clients currently have a fabulous opportunity available for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Lancashire.
This is a part time vacancy, with hours varying between 12.5 hours per week to 32.5 hours per week (averaging at 22.5 hours per week) plus 3 in 6 weekends. Hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important to the team, so they are looking for individuals who share their high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and enthusiasm about giving the best service to our clients.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Excellent CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org