Our clients are looking for a Float Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team of Nurses on a Day rota. This RVN opportunity will work across a variety of different practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RVN who enjoys variety and building relationship as they will get the chance to meet lots of like minded Nurses.
42 hours a week. 5 days, The shifts will vary between 8-4.30, 10.30-7, 12-8.30pm on a rota basis, depending on when the practices need cover. Occasional weekends.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in the facilities and ensuring that clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression.
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com