This two-site small animal practice based in West Sussex is looking for an experienced Vet to join their friendly and experienced team.
Their practices are well-established within the community and are equipped with all of the tech, tools and resources to allow the vets to do great work. Location-wise they're well linked to the coast and to London, so there's plenty for you to do on your days off. If you're relocating we could help with that, too as we have accommodation available to rent.
They're ideally looking for a full time vet to join them but if you're looking for part-time work or flexible working they still want to hear from you. They do provide their own OOH on a 1:6 rota and they will need support with this, but they promise you that work/life balance is extremely important to ALL of them here and they want you to feel good about working here too. It also means that the clients are much more devoted knowing that they handle their own OOH, and from their point of view they get to see exciting cases and see them through to the end.
In return for your hard work you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Buy and sell holiday policy with the opportunity to have up to 7 weeks holiday plus bank holidays!
- CPD encouraged and funded
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
- Sharesave scheme.
- Staff discounts on pet products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
For more information call us on 01392 793733 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org