Our clients surgery in Greater Manchester are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team. The practice is located close to a great selection of local amenities and bus routes.
This is either a full or part time role, between 20 and 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends with a salary of £20,000 pro rata.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
In return of your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
- Career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc)
For more information, call 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org