My client Is looking for a forward-thinking Head Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. You will play a part to deliver exceptional care to their clients and their pets. Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
Their practice is a high-quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up to date Idexx in-house laboratory.
In this role you will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
What my client is looking for in the successful candidate.
- An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Southampton supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a fantastic nurse who can encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
In return for your hard work:
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- RCVS fees covered.
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days.
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Cycle Scheme.
- Free lunch Fridays.
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com