Our clients are seeking a new Head Veterinary Nurse to join their team in London. They are looking for a Head Nurse to join their friendly team on a day rota. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest. You will work alongside a very experienced high achieving team.
42 hours a week, 5 days a week. 1 bank holiday per (day back in lieu)
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in the facilities and ensuring that clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression.
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com