Our clients are seeking a Head Veterinary Nurse to join their busy practice in London. This role would be suitable for a Registered Veterinary Nurse however a 3rd year student due to qualify may be considered. Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required.
The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as the day-to-day running of the practice. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas; more responsibilities will form part of this role with full support being provided by the nursing team.
As a Head Veterinary Nurse, you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team and helping to support and develop the student nurses in your practice.
You will be working 40 hours per week with the standard 1 in 6 weekend shifts as well as a fair share of bank holiday and on-call.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £27,543 - £28,635 per annum depending on experience
- £300 CPD allowance, 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- Work closely with the lead vet to manage the day to day running of the practice
- Debt management
- Clinical coach responsibilities for Student Nurses
- Training of Patient Care Assistants and Student Nurses
- General nursing responsibilities
- Ensuring practice standards and health & safety policies are being kept up to date
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com