Our clients are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team as Head Veterinary Nurse at their fantastic Hospital based in Surrey.
The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as the day-to-day running of the practice. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas; more responsibilities will form part of this role with full support being provided by the nursing team.
As a Head Veterinary Nurse, you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties, share best practice with your team and help to support and develop the student nurses in your practice. The practice hospital provides a range of services, including X-Rays, ECG and Endoscopy.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This role covers 40 hours a week over 5 days. The shift pattern includes 1:4 full weekends.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
You must be a veterinary nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com