Our clients are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team as a full time Head Veterinary Nurse at their fantastic practice in Surrey.
The position would suit an RVN who enjoys delivering a high level of patient and client care and enjoys teaching student nurses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to move on in their career and take on a senior nursing role.
As a Head Veterinary Nurse, you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team and helping to support and develop the student nurses in your practice.
This a full time permanent position, covering 40 hours a week.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary of £28,635 per annum, dependant on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And more!
You must be a Veterinary Nurse that is registered with the RCVS. Previous experience of working in a small animal practice is required.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org