Our clients currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head Vet to join their team in West Sussex.
The practice is well-equipped, allowing the team to provide only the highest standards of care to patients.
The clinical team are forward thinking, progressive and always striving for excellence but they are also supportive, friendly, loyal and honest. In this position you would be working closely with another Head Vet to support the clinical teams.
As a leader they want you to bring energy and enthusiasm along with confidence and professionalism and be able to communicate this with the team and clients with a genuine desire to support and develop your fellow vets.
In terms of working days and hours, they can be flexible. Full or part time applicants will be both be welcomed. They would need some weekend cover. They will also consider someone looking for a fixed term contract.
In return, our clients can offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – purchase another 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously encouraged and fully funded CPD – abundant opportunities within the business aided by internal and external development courses and programmes
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com