An exciting opportunity for a Head Small Animal Vet to join our clients team. The hospital is fully equipped with CT scanner, 6 anaesthetic stations, Laparoscopic kit, ECG, ultrasound, Digital X-ray, fibre optic endoscopes and a dental suite allowing staff to consistently deliver high quality diagnostic and surgical patient care.
They have a dedicated team of 14 vets, 13 nurses and 13 receptionists who as a team provide an excellent support network and pride themselves in delivering clinical excellence to all. They also value the success and development of staff and fully support and encourage a diverse range of CPD opportunities aimed at developing the teams clinical interests.
This is a full time, permanent position with no out of hours. A fixed term contract would also be considered,
- Competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Accommodation available plus relocation package
- Funded ferry travel between the island and the mainland
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – purchase another 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously encouraged and fully funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs a
- Plus a range of other benefits
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org