My clients are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to drive their practice forward!
The ideal candidate will be confident sole charge, with ideally 5 years' experience (UK or equivalent). This candidate should be a motivated individual who possesses leadership qualities, excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
The practice has access to a variety of equipment and provides a range of services. Your role will be vital in maintaining the high standards that this practice boasts.
This role covers 39 hours a week over a 4-day shift pattern, offering an attractive work-life balance.
They also offer outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study.
Salary & Benefits
- A very competitive package of up to £77,100 (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Colleague of the month awards plus many more benefits available!
You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
Ideally, you will have at least 5 years' UK (or equivalent) experience.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org