Our clients currently have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to lead their new practice in East Sussex. This is a chance for someone with vision, drive and energy to continue to provide the great service that clients have become accustomed to, whilst putting their own stamp on the clinic.
With the support of the lovely and very competent nursing and support team, you will be able to focus on bonding the clients and working your cases up to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' UK (or UK equivalent) experience, very strong communication skills and the desire to practice gold standard veterinary medicine. The role allows for a good work life balance by working 39 hours a week over 4 days. You will also be part of a weekend rota.
You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
Salary & Benefits:
- A very competitive package of up to £65,000 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression
- Partnership opportunities
- And much more!
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com