Our clients are currently looking for a new Lead Veterinary Surgeon to drive their practice to even greater heights. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years' experience (UK or equivalent) and be a confident all-rounder - ideally with a surgical bias.
You should possess leadership qualities, excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
This role provides a great work life balance, as this is a full-time permanent role, covering 39 hours a week over 4 days. The shift pattern includes 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 full weekends.
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
Salary & Benefits:
- A very competitive package of up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,000 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com