Our clients are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to drive their practice forward! The ideal candidate will be confident sole charge, with ideally 3-5 years' experience (UK or equivalent).
This candidate should be a motivated individual who possesses leadership qualities, excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
The practice has access to a variety of equipment and provides a range of services. Your role will be vital in maintaining the high standards that this practice boasts. The team are supportive and well experienced.
This role covers 39 hours a week over a 4 day shift pattern, offering an attractive work-life balance.
Our clients also offer outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance of £9,600
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS. Ideally, you will have at least 3 years' UK (or equivalent) experience.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com