Our clients are seeking a Part Time Lead Veterinary Surgeon to lead their fantastic clinic in London.
Joining this professional, personable team in the practice, you will deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
As well as your day to day duties within practice caring for your patients and clients, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
As qualified MRCVS, you will already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing their values being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively and empathetically, such as good communication skills, mediation experience, and the ability to share knowledge and lead by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Hours are 30 per week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends. This role offers a pro-rata package between £38,000 - £48,000 per annum, depending on experience. This includes basic salary, allowances, CPD and RCVS, VDS and BVA membership.
- Leading other vets and clinic team
- Ensuring clinic performance is maintained and grown
- Answering client complaints
- Liaising with regional managers regarding clinic performance
- Clinical management of own case load and providing clinical support to other staff members
Skills and experience
- Ideally 5 years UK clinical experience
- Competence in all routine soft tissue surgeries and medical case management
- High levels of client service
- Experience in managing a team would be beneficial
- Interest in surgery would be beneficial but is not essential
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com