Our clients are currently seeking a Mobile Veterinary Surgeon to support their practice based in Surrey.
This mobile role provides wonderful flexibility and will give you the opportunity to be involved in interesting caseloads with state-of-the-art technology; you will work a mix of sole charge alongside other experienced vets and certificate holders.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and should be confident working in a sole charge environment on occasions.
You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop these branches further.
Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give patients the best outcomes.
This role covers 39 hours over a 4 day week, providing a great work life balance. This includes 1:3 half weekends (Saturdays/Sundays) or 1:6 full weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
- A very competitive package of up to £44,700 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS. Ideally, you will have 2-3 years' UK (or equivalent) veterinary experience with small animals, however exceptional candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience will be considered.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org