Our clients are looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and experienced team in West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care.
You will be responsible for dealing with all out-of-hour care. You will work alongside a team of dedicated night staff, as well as having on-call vets and nurses available should you require additional support during your shift.
This is a permanent part time role, consisting of 5 nights on 15 nights off (7pm-9am). Weekends are included in this pattern. This pattern an average of 24.5 hours per week throughout the year. The pattern can be discussed, as there will be flexibility/full time hours available for the right candidate.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive package of up to £60,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on your experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training (pro-rata)
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
Skills and experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
- You should have at least 3 years' veterinary practice experience (UK or equivalent).
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- Holding a certificate or studying for an ECC certificate would be an advantage.
The team see an interesting, busy and varied caseload. The hospital offers a range of services from routine general practice work to hydrotherapy, specialist treatment of exotic patients, an orthopaedic service, laparoscopy, and advanced imaging. The team is made up of vets with different areas of interest, many of whom are certificate holders, or are studying towards one, these include: medicine, cardiology, exotics and imaging. The spacious hospital is well equipped with separate dog, cat and exotic wards, hydrotherapy pool, cold laser, laparoscopic surgical equipment, ultrasound, CT and endoscopy.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com