A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join this friendly and supportive team at a busy practice in Shropshire. The practice is conveniently located with good transport links to London.
They are currently seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with a few years’ experience who has a special interest in and passion for emergency and critical care. You will have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills.
This role is full time 18:45 - 08:00, seven nights on, seven nights off.
Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give patients the best outcomes. In return, they will provide you with strong mentorship and support to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
Salary & benefits:
• Salary up to £65,000 dependent on experience
• £5,400 accommodation allowance
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
For more information, call Joe on 01392 793733 or email your CV to email@example.com