Our clients are looking for a Night Vet to join their friendly and experienced team in North Yorkshire.
Full time - 7 nights on – 7 nights off - part time hours will also be considered.
- Salary up to £65,000
- Accommodation allowance £5,400
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance of £2,500
- CPD allowance with CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS and BVS fees paid
- They also offer generous annual leave plus fantastic career progression.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care. You will be working 7 nights on 7 nights off. This role may suit an ECC Certificate holder or someone who is working towards this - full funding will be given.
Skills and experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- Night shift experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a thriving practice in North Yorkshire with 4 consult rooms, large operating theatre, digital X-ray room, ultrasound and well-equipped prep area.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org