Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to support their existing OOH veterinary team with their complex case-load.
This role is Monday - Sunday, with a 1 week on and 2 week off work pattern.
This is a modern and progressive veterinary practice. The bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including IDEXX laboratory, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, ECG, IM3 Dental machine, IM3 dental X-ray, Orthopaedic Surgical Kit, Endoscopy, Tonopen.
They are a lovely, friendly team with great communication, management, clinical support and they work to gold standard. A typical night team will comprise of 1 vet, 1 senior RVN, 2 VCAs and a receptionist.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic and proactive Veterinary Surgeon with solid medical and surgical skills. Experience in ECC and OOH care will be essential. Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care. You will be a strong team player and enjoy the variety the role will bring.
If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, our clients offer a generous CPD allowance and support Certificate study.
- 7 nights on, 14 nights off working pattern
- 77hrs (Mon-Sun), Mon-Thu 8pm-8am; Fri 8pm-9am, Sat 7pm-9am, Sun 7pm-8am
- Working 13 weeks per annum
- £51,000 annual salary (*includes holiday pay)
- £1,500 CPD annual allowance
- Annual online Central-CPD membership paid
- RCVS, VDS, BSAVA, BVA Memberships paid
- Income protection, pension, life insurance cover
For more information about this role call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com