Hours: 19 hours per week with 1 in 5 weekends.
My clients surgery in West Yorkshire are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team.
This is a part time role, shifts including: 9am - 7pm Mondays and Wednesday but can be flexible for the right candidate. 1 in 5 full weekends, Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 10am - 3pm.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, they can offer:
- Career opportunities and development due to their varied case load
- Working alongside two SAS certified nurses, so CPD is actively encouraged and supported.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc)
For more information call Jess on 01392 249646 or email your CV to email@example.com