My clients in Oxfordshire are looking for a forward thinking Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. Ideally, they are looking for a Nurse to join them on a Full Time basis (40 hours per week with some Saturday mornings depending on the rota) although, Part Time hours can be considered.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will need excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important to my clients, They are looking for individuals who share high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and be enthusiastic about giving the best service to clients.
- Competitive salary (depending on your experience)
- Flexible hours
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc.)
If you would like any further details or wish to apply for the position please contact me on 01392 249647 or send your CV to email@example.com