My clients are a friendly 2 vet established practice based Northamptonshire, and they are now looking to expand to 3 vets!
My clients are a supportive practice looking for a vet who is confident communicating and enjoys building relationships with patients, clients and colleagues. You must also be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
The role is full time with 1 in 3 weekends with no OOHs but will have occasional sole charge. Competitive salary for the right person.
The practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and blood pressure monitor. Perhaps most importantly, they are equipped with a fantastic bean to cup coffee machine!
- Enhanced annual leave
- Volunteer paid leave – paid days off for you to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Free access to Retail Hub, a wellbeing service that includes access to professional support and counselling
- CPD allowance and support for Certificates
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Discounted pet care
- Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA and BSAVA
- Exclusive discounts to high street shops, gym memberships, restaurants etc.
If you would like any further details or wish to apply for the position please contact me on 01392 249647 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org